With the same level of mechanical refinement as Beretta’s higher end over and unders, this entry-level shotgun offers an economical way to enjoy both the aesthetics and quality of a prestigious Silver Pigeon.
The extensive floral and scroll engravings are executed on a satin nickel-alloy finished receiver that is exceptionally resistant to wear and corrosion. And the dual-cone locking mechanism stands up to years of constant shooting....
- SILPIGS-(Barrel Length)-(Gauge)-MC - 686 Silver Pigeon S Field Mobilchoke®
- SILPIGS-(Barrel Length)-(Gauge)-FC - 686 Silver Pigeon S Field Fixed Chokes
Add LH for Left Handed.
- Gauge 12, 20, 28, .410
- Chamber (mm/in) 76/3", 89/3 1/2"
- Rib (mm) 6x6
- Chokes Mobilchoke®, Fixed
- Barrel Length (cm/in) 66/26", 71/28", 76/30"