Get to Know Your Revolver – Inside and Out!
Gun Digest Book of the Revolver covers all aspects of living with the double-action revolver: shooting, handling, carrying, maintaining and accessorising -- everything you need to know to operate the quintessential American handgun -- including:
- Why the revolver is a good choice for self defence
- Sighting options (and what to do if your eyes aren't as young as they used to be)
- How to fit the revolver to your hands
- Which grips work (and which don't)
- The various ways to carry spare ammunition (and the situations where one is better than another)
- How to clean and maintain your wheelgun
- Holster options
- How to pick ammunition for practice, competition or defence
- And more!!
Whether your revolver is used for sport, hunting, or self defence, you'll learn something from this book!